The PTA helps our school purchase technology, programs, and materials that are not in their budget. This year we are raising money for
- Grade-Level instructional subscriptions
- School-Wide SeeSaw Subscription
- School-wide IB Enhancements
- Campus Beautification-Playground Shades
- Teacher and administration support throughout the year
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Join the PTA
- Buying Spirit Wear
- Attending Sports Nights! (usually 1 in the fall and 2 in the spring)
- Participating in Dress Down Days (Once a month - see calendar)
- Supporting the Tiger Trot (November)
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Shopping at Publix, Kroger and Amazon Smile!
Support Our Teasley PAWS Foundation...
- Be a PAW Patron
- Eat out at Spirit Nights (See Calendar)
- Boo Grams and Candy Grams (October and February)
- The Giving Market (December)
Thanks for all you do to make our school the BEST. SCHOOL. EVER!
Support our School
Help us reach our goal of $15,000.00!
Thermometer By ABC Fundraising®
Next Date: Saturday, January 16th, 7am - noon
Next date: Tuesday, January 19th
A portion of your purchases come back to our school!