2020-21 Teasley Families Q & A
Frequently Asked Questions and the Top things you need to know for New & Returning Teasley Families:
- There is Kindergarten wing of the school
- Most kindergarten classrooms have restrooms but not all. Those who do not have their own private restrooms will use the restrooms on the hall.
- There is a designated playground for K-2nd grade
- The Para-Pro from the K classes will be greeting and guiding Kindergarten students at drop off
- Kindergarteners will have 9 different specials this year, to keep individual classes together, the additional specials this year will be lessons from our 2 school counselors and our Library Specialist
- Coming back F2F? Attach a Name Tag w/child’s FULL name, grade & teacher to your child’s backpack so staff can guide them to their classroom.
- K-1st grade carpool will be in the rear entrance of the school off of Spring Road (siblings can be dropped off together)
- 2nd-5th grade carpool will be in the front entrance of the school off of Spring Hill Parkway
- Morning Carpool starts at 7:20 a.m.
- Afternoon carpool, ALL CAR RIDERS will be dismissed AT THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL starts at 1:45 ends at 2:45 p.m. **Carpool times may be adjusted as we get into a routine.
- You will need a car rider tag to pick up your child, contact the front office if you do not have one
- You will use your car rider tag through 5th grade and 1 car rider tag number for all of your kids
- Be sure and check out the carpool 411 sent out from the school as well
- Bus riders can find their route and pick up times at transportation.cobbk12.org
- Here Comes The Bus App-allows you to see real time where the bus is
- Finding your child’s bus route-Bus Route Finder
- Kids will go to the sidewalk at the entrance to the bus lane (back of school). They will not be allowed to be dropped off at the front entrance or enter in the front of the building.
School Beginning and End Times:
- School starts at 7:50
- School Ends at 2:20
- Lunch money can be added through ParentVUE at parentVUE.cobbk12.org
- Lunch Menus are listed on the Teasley Website at cobbk12.org/Teasley
- Brown Bag Breakfast will be available to all students at the entrances when entering
- Lunch-no charge for all students until further notice
- This year students who are F2F can check out books on-line and will be delivered to class
- Virtual students will pick up their library books they checked out on Wednesdays, more details on pick up to come
- Your child will NOT need to bring their device every day. Your child’s teacher will let your child know if they need to bring it to school.
ASP, After School Program:
- You will need to pay an annual registration fee of $10
- Enrollment opens on 9/26/20
- You can enroll through ParentVUE
- Ratio of 1 adult to 15 kids
- $7/day open until 6:00 p.m.
- ASP-Routines & Procedures
- You may send a water bottled labeled with your child’s first & last name, water fountains will ONLY be used to refill water bottles
- This year, the specials teachers will be traveling to your child’s classroom and bring the learning and fun to them
- Please have your child wear a name tag and their grade and teacher the first couple weeks back of F2F to help our K and 1st graders get where they need to be
- Fridays are still Spirit Days, where your child can wear standard attire bottoms and Teasley Spirit wear
- You can wear Teasley socks any school day
- Label EVERYTHING-First & Last Name
- Standard Attire Link
Other Helpful Resources:
Support our School
Help us reach our goal of $15,000.00!
Thermometer By ABC Fundraising®
Next Date: Saturday, January 16th, 7am - noon
Next date: Tuesday, January 19th
A portion of your purchases come back to our school!